Shilla: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest/Training Goals...

3 posters

Go down

Quest/Training Goals... Empty Quest/Training Goals...

Post  Cthulu Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Please post here if you notice any of the Goals sections need a revamping...

Finished a summary of Druid Valley, feel free to test it out. Could use a Non-Satyr to let me know about how accurate it is. Being a Satyr it actually pushed me on into the Castle Guards section, boosted me right up there the MDoHS did.

Cthulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Quest/Training Goals... Empty Re: Quest/Training Goals...

Post  Alacazam Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

I got the first saving the king quest before I finished the scroll shop quests, so perhaps there's a different requirement for that quest, other than the "Finding the Magic 4" quest. Unsure of what it is yet though.

Alacazam

Back to top Go down

Post  Cthulu Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:29 pm

As i get further and further into the Training/Quest Goals throughout the game, those characters that do not choose to be a Satyr will likely see that they need higher Stats to effectively kill critters in 1 round of attacks if going by what is currently in the Goals sections. Any and all information i post will surely enable a Non-Satyr character to not die if they happen to get hit back from a critter. If you find that you are not 1-rounding critters, please Post here Sufficient stat requirements for 1-rounding in a particular area. I'd much rather the info be high enough for those that don't choose to be a Satyr, seeing as how there are 16 other races to choose from.
Until all Goal information has been tested and revamped, these are merely something to work towards to give a player the general idea of where his/her stats aught to be before attempting to move on and test the waters...
Thanks in advance!

Cthulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Postage Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 am

I will note all my stats as I go through the different areas as well. I am a centaur. I hope that any and all information that we can gather will help new players climb the wall quickly.

Postage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down