Shilla: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zone idea...

2 posters

Go down

New Zone idea... Empty New Zone idea...

Post  Cthulu Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 am

How about a sort of "Gladiator Arena" per sey... (Not a PvP place though). At this place it would be like fighting consecutive critters that get increasingly difficult as you go Up each floor (Only 1 space per floor, there could be 100s of them even). In this area you wouldn't die if you are defeated (Maybe brought to 1 Life point?). Depending on how far up this area you climb, there would be particular rewards? These could also be in the form of Quests. Maybe upon reaching certain Floor Levels you can get some very nice gear or temporary bonuses with a duration (Hrs, days, etc.)? Maybe you could put in a shop area specifically for this Arena that the items purchased could only be used in the arena. (This would be a GREAT place to test new things as well and get plenty of feedback seeing as they cant be used indefinitely in the world of shilla, just in this arena). Without the chance of death there aught to be no XP/Gold gains. And possibly upon leaving you would have to reclimb the floors, enabling you to reacquire the temporary stuff, though it will require the time to get back to them. Razz

I, personally, think this could be quite an amazing addition to Shilla... please reply with your thoughts on this. ^_^

Cthulu
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Zone idea... Empty Re: New Zone idea...

Post  Postage Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 pm

I think this would be awesome. I would have to get with Dan or Clark to see how to do the non dying part of it but it sounds like a great idea. Maybe even allow a death but like every 10-20 floors have a place or store where you get items or food.

Postage

Back to top Go down